Looking for donor in Winnipeg

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by Lisebois      .      20 Jan 2017

Hi there!

My husband and I are looking for a donor in Winnipeg or surrounding areas. We really want to start a family. Please contact me if interested to help.

Thank you!

5 Replies

Lisebois on 20 Jan 2017

Hi there!

My husband and I are looking for a donor in Winnipeg or surrounding areas. We really want to start a family. Please contact me if interested to help.

Thank you!

Sammy18 on 21 Jan 2017

I am a healthy Asian (Brown) male in Toronto who is offering my sperm to a loving couple or woman to fulfill their dreams of being a mother. I am not interested in co-parenting arrangement and am fine with not being involved in the child's life. I am university graduate and work for reputed Tech company. I am passionate about assisting the community by giving this precious gift to all those mothers.

I am a 5'8", Asian male who is healthy physically. Preferred method of donation is AI but is open to discussion but no shipping. I am based out of Toronto but ready to travel outside if required. I am also open for conversations with interested women and couples to see if I could be a good fit for your future family. Most of my other details are already included in my profile, contact me if interested.

Sammy18 on 23 Jan 2017

Hey, i am from Toronto but can think of a possible option. You can review my details and let me know your interest.

Liseois on 24 Jan 2017

Hi!!

Check out my profile and contact me if interested in helping us.

Thank you!

Sammy18 on 24 Jan 2017

Hi Lisebois,

I an unable to search your profile for some reasons. You have an email id for a follow up conversation ?

Sammy

Alice2 on 11 Feb 2017

Did you have any luck finding a donor?

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW