Looking for Coparent(s?) in or around Delaware

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Shibari      .      05 Dec 2013

Hi, I'm Caroline,
    I am a young Massage therapist who does not currently have the resources to have a child on my own. I love my job and the people I work with so while I am open to the possibility of relocating, it would have to be really really tempting. I am looking for a roommate style co parent(I feel it would provide a more stable environment for the baby). I am also open to the idea of a gay man or couple who are ok with letting me take the mother role.
    It is important to me that I am friends with my co-parent, as once a child is conceived we will be tied together for a very long time, and the idea of of an angry yelling household is repellant to me. I am looking for someone who enjoys the outdoors and who is intelligent.
    If all works out well, I am also open to a second child, since siblings are a great thing to have(and I kinda love babies, shhhh... )

Things I will not compromise on:
    I am an atheist, and wish to raise a child with an agnostic or atheist- creationism will not cripple any child of mine.

I will have ultra sounds and tests done to insure a healthy child. I will have an abortion if the fetus shows signs of down syndrome or other problems that will keep it living a happy life.

I need a guy with good arches in his feet(seriously)- I have foot problems that are very inconvenient and while I can still play paintball and run and jump, I do not wish these problems on my child. If the sperm comes from someone with flat feet, there is a chance my child will have the problems. If the sperm comes from someone with good arches, there is no chance of this.

I am in a stable relationship with a wonderful man who cannot have children and has no interest in having them. He has a good traveling job and is rarely in town and I have no interest in moving in with him(I can't stand empty houses). He is supportive of this, and in the event he changes his mind a child would take precedence.

Thanks for reading through this mess!

0 Replies

Hi, I'm Caroline,
    I am a young Massage therapist who does not currently have the resources to have a child on my own. I love my job and the people I work with so while I am open to the possibility of relocating, it would have to be really really tempting. I am looking for a roommate style co parent(I feel it would provide a more stable environment for the baby). I am also open to the idea of a gay man or couple who are ok with letting me take the mother role.
    It is important to me that I am friends with my co-parent, as once a child is conceived we will be tied together for a very long time, and the idea of of an angry yelling household is repellant to me. I am looking for someone who enjoys the outdoors and who is intelligent.
    If all works out well, I am also open to a second child, since siblings are a great thing to have(and I kinda love babies, shhhh... )

Things I will not compromise on:
    I am an atheist, and wish to raise a child with an agnostic or atheist- creationism will not cripple any child of mine.

I will have ultra sounds and tests done to insure a healthy child. I will have an abortion if the fetus shows signs of down syndrome or other problems that will keep it living a happy life.

I need a guy with good arches in his feet(seriously)- I have foot problems that are very inconvenient and while I can still play paintball and run and jump, I do not wish these problems on my child. If the sperm comes from someone with flat feet, there is a chance my child will have the problems. If the sperm comes from someone with good arches, there is no chance of this.

I am in a stable relationship with a wonderful man who cannot have children and has no interest in having them. He has a good traveling job and is rarely in town and I have no interest in moving in with him(I can't stand empty houses). He is supportive of this, and in the event he changes his mind a child would take precedence.

Thanks for reading through this mess!

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW