looking for AI donor Central Coast.

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by woman2 » 25 Aug 2015

Couple seeking AI donor. We live on the central coast nsw. If you can help please contact us :D

by david80 » 08 Sep 2015

I am a 35 yr old Caucasian male with a very high sperm count. Fit healthy, have light brown hair, green eyes, 1.87m tall with an athletic build. No health issues in the family. Very clean and all tested. I would like to help someone get pregnant. I live on the mid north coast NSW but am willing to post the sperm at your expense if needed. I am not looking for any involvement in the child's upbringing but maybe just an email here and there to let me know alls well. If your genuinely seeking for a sperm donor please contact me also I am open to falling pregnant natural way. ***@gmail.com

by AlannaDy » 17 Mar 2016

David80,

I was wondering if you were still interested in donating. Thank you

by Frosty66 » 17 Apr 2016

Hello there just wondering if you still looking for some one in Sydney to help you

by Rissy » 06 Feb 2017

Hi David,

Are you still donating?

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW