Looking for a woman in Northern NJ for co-parenting

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by justone      .      19 Oct 2020

I'm looking for a woman who would be interested in co-parenting here in New Jersey. Specifically Northern New Jersey since I live in Union City. I know it's probably difficult to find a woman just to have my baby, and have no attachments to the child, so co-parenting would be my next option. I want to raise the child, and if you want to be in their lives it will be your decision. This would be artificial insemination as it would be best for both of us. Looking for a woman who is clean and lives a healthy lifestyle. No smoking or drinking or anything like that. If this interest you then feel free to send me a message and we can discuss things in much greater detail. Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

0 Replies

I'm looking for a woman who would be interested in co-parenting here in New Jersey. Specifically Northern New Jersey since I live in Union City. I know it's probably difficult to find a woman just to have my baby, and have no attachments to the child, so co-parenting would be my next option. I want to raise the child, and if you want to be in their lives it will be your decision. This would be artificial insemination as it would be best for both of us. Looking for a woman who is clean and lives a healthy lifestyle. No smoking or drinking or anything like that. If this interest you then feel free to send me a message and we can discuss things in much greater detail. Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW