Looking for a sperm Donor

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Ashley1 » 11 Feb 2010

My partner and I are looking for a sperm donor. We would rather try getting oregnant on our own rather through a fertility clinic. I am 25 and in great health but I am lacking the sperm to get me pregnant. We are willing to pay and travel to you. Fell free to email me at **************. Thank you

by alan70 » 17 Jun 2010

Alan70 I would be more than willing, if the offer still stand's and would be my pleasure in making your dreams come true. Please let me know. Thank you.
Ashley1 wrote:My partner and I are looking for a sperm donor. We would rather try getting oregnant on our own rather through a fertility clinic. I am 25 and in great health but I am lacking the sperm to get me pregnant. We are willing to pay and travel to you. Fell free to email me at **************. Thank you

by harry2 » 11 Jul 2010

Love to help. I am in south dakota.

by Joe90 » 28 Jul 2010

Hi Ashley! Were you and your partner able to become pregnant yet? If so, congratulations! If you are still looking for a donor, I'd be interested in chatting with you. I am in Jacksonville FL.

by Yani » 29 Jul 2010

This is a SERIOUS offer to any beautiful women who is seeking to become pregnant and are either having difficulties with the male being able to make the women pregnant or a individual female who is wanting to have a child on her own. I am offering my services as a sperm donor free of charge. This service is offered by and through sexual intercourse as appose to the more traditional sperm donor service of using a syringe.

About me, I am a professional, Masters degree, Ethnicity: Jewish, Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, 5

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW