looking for a sperm donor in Vancouver area

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by hilary07 » 27 Jul 2018

Hi!
I am a 26 year old Scottish/Canadian who is looking to start a family of her own. I do have a slight genetic disorder but it only runs through the female side of the family.I have done a genetic test and everyting was fine other then that. I would be willing to show it to you as proof however. I have 1 cat, and 1 dog. And am currently doing a Medieval history degree.. Hobbies of mine include singing, horseback riding and rock climbing..
So if you would like a child to live in a active lifestyle and dont mind them having a genetic disorder in the family.. Feel free to contact me!
Hilary
PS: I am also protestant/presbytarian

by Johnnyku » 05 Aug 2018

Hello,
I live inAbbotsford, BC and was very interested in your blog! I would be willing to discuss how we could proceed to make your wishes and desires a reality!

by Aody » 11 Aug 2018

what kind of genetic disorder, if you need privacy,can you call to talk on the phone.
please get back.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW