Looking for a sperm Donor in the New England Area

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by AndreaL828      .      04 Nov 2015

Hi,
    My name is Andrea. I'm looking for someone willing to donate only at this time. I would be happy to send updates if requested, but because of a previously lost pregnancy, I would need to have a donor willing to go the doctor route with me, both for safety and success rate reasons. I would want anyone to know ahead of time, that I have an amazing support system of friends and family who are behind me in this 100%. I just want to be a mom, and need to find a mature person who understands that this will need to be medically monitored. Please don't let this put you off. Please let it help u understand how important this is to me, and how much I want this to work! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

4 Replies

Hi,
    My name is Andrea. I'm looking for someone willing to donate only at this time. I would be happy to send updates if requested, but because of a previously lost pregnancy, I would need to have a donor willing to go the doctor route with me, both for safety and success rate reasons. I would want anyone to know ahead of time, that I have an amazing support system of friends and family who are behind me in this 100%. I just want to be a mom, and need to find a mature person who understands that this will need to be medically monitored. Please don't let this put you off. Please let it help u understand how important this is to me, and how much I want this to work! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I would love to chat with you about meeting. Tom

Hi my name is Desiree Marlene, very looking and caring school teacher also a make up artist always wanted to be a mother. i can't explain how happy i am to be looking for someone to help my dream come true my family is supporting me 100% and this is a perfect idea. god bless you

Hello, I am a well educated professional based in Somerville MA. I would be very happy to work with you to create a child.

I am also based in the New England area, I will be more than happy to participate.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW