Looking for a Sperm Donor in Ohio

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Jada » 29 Sep 2011

Hi,

I am looking for a donor in Ohio. I am in the northeastern part. I am fine if you don't want to co-parent and only want to donate. Also if successful and you want pictures and updates from time to time I am ok with that too.
I am open to men from any race. I am a black woman with Native American ancestors.

Current STD testing is requested as you know this is important for my health as well as the baby.

My desire is to be a mom...and I am looking for someone who will be committed to the time it will take to make this happen.
I want this to be a good experience for both of us :)

I am currently working with my doctor so I know when I ovulate and that I am ready (so to speak) it would be helpful if you have had a sperm check too.

Please contact me .. not sure if me posting my email is ok..but let me know so we can chat and get things going

Thanks Much!

Hugggssss

by Jada » 01 Oct 2011

Hi
Me again :) I wasn't sure if this site has been successful for women seeking donors.. a friend of mine suggested doing a order with a sperm bank who would ship to my home. I thought this process on this site would be a little better. Anyone wanting to comment to address this co- parenting site versus a sperm bank please by all means do :)

Just want to know some other's experiences

Thanks

by DoeRay » 11 Oct 2011

I can assist, but as I'm in NYC logistics would have to be worked out. Another post mentions shipment, but I'm not sure how that all works.

Open to suggestions, in the mean time, have a look at my profile and see if you think it would be a good match.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW