Looking for a reliable coparent :)

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by furmomma » 03 Dec 2019

I am an 18 year old female with a steady job looking into trying for a child around my 19th birthday. I currently have a good job as a phlebotomist at a plasma donation center and am looking to buy a house for my birthday. I Miscarried at a very young age and have wanted nothing more than to love and care for my own child since. I was trying with my ex but he cheated so I am not sure if I am ready for a relationship. Many will say I am too young but I feel I am ready and I have watched countless infants and children for extended periods of time so I feel I can handle the responsibilities. Looking for someone who will handle 50% of the financial responsibilities and wants to be a positive active force in their child’s life and spend as much time as possible with them. I am not interested in drama and want my coparent to be good with communication. Message me to start a discussion :).

by procasj » 03 Dec 2019

just sent u a message

by wtj1 » 06 Dec 2019

How are things going for you ?

by Iamready » 09 Dec 2019

Send me a message

by EMTTRT » 15 Dec 2019

Good evening, I hope you're staying warm in the start of our winter setting. What can you tell us about yourself, where you are from and hobbies?

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW