Looking for a mom

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by sammy76      .      31 Mar 2020

Hi, I'm a 43 year old guy from Houston. I am searching for someone who needs a co-parent or sperm donor who would let me have a part in baby's life. I am in healthcare, I'm 6'1'' 220 with dark blonde hair and hazel eyes. I am single and was a very young father........I have 2 grown up kids in their 20s. I have no medical issues, and would like to bring a bundle of joy in to what is a crappy world right now!

8 Replies

sammy76 on 31 Mar 2020

Hi, I'm a 43 year old guy from Houston. I am searching for someone who needs a co-parent or sperm donor who would let me have a part in baby's life. I am in healthcare, I'm 6'1'' 220 with dark blonde hair and hazel eyes. I am single and was a very young father........I have 2 grown up kids in their 20s. I have no medical issues, and would like to bring a bundle of joy in to what is a crappy world right now!

Katirna on 02 Apr 2020

If I wasn’t in Missouri I would love to work with you. Worry distance would be a problem.

GreenBug on 04 Apr 2020

Good morning, I'd like to talk more if you're interested :)

nangpete on 12 Apr 2020

Hi -
    I’m in Texas and would be interested in getting to know more about you.
    Let me know if interested.

MamaLu on 10 May 2020

I'm 32 and open for many kinds of arrangements!

Marie031 on 10 May 2020

I’m in SoCal!

It’s a little far, but let me know if occasional trips wouldn’t be a problem.

Stormcha on 16 May 2020

I'm in DFW area if you're still looking

Artina on 23 Jun 2020

Hi! I live in Memorial/ River Oaks area in Houston.

I have no idea how to connect using this platform, but let me know if you would like to meet for coffee or lunch!

A

Yobo40 on 03 Jul 2020

Hey sammy

You probably got a bunch of hits.
    I am only asking you check out my profile. If interested please feel free to Contact me!
    Mahalo

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW