looking for a guy to coparent/ PA / NJ

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Carly      .      02 Nov 2009

hi, I am 33 years old, single, attractive, slender, healthy, responsible and hoping to give a loving home to my child.I would like to find a responsible guy that would like to stay active in our childs life. I can provide recent pictures.
    I live by myself, have a secure job, have strong values and morals.
    Always wanted to have kids but have not find somebody that wants to have a family. Because I believe father and mother are important to grow up healthy and happy I prefer to find a guy that wishes to enjoy to participate raising our child.
    Please contact me.
    Carly

4 Replies

hi, I am 33 years old, single, attractive, slender, healthy, responsible and hoping to give a loving home to my child.I would like to find a responsible guy that would like to stay active in our childs life. I can provide recent pictures.
    I live by myself, have a secure job, have strong values and morals.
    Always wanted to have kids but have not find somebody that wants to have a family. Because I believe father and mother are important to grow up healthy and happy I prefer to find a guy that wishes to enjoy to participate raising our child.
    Please contact me.
    Carly

Hey!
    I would love to help you but I live in Canada :((

Hei Carly

So.. what criteria do you have for selection... here I am (father of 3) willing and able to help.. but no takers.. not even any interest!

I should like to know what is it that puts these (desperate) people off!

Good Luck!

AL

I live in the NYC area looking to co parent. would love to have a child and be a father. Im a straight 30 yro male. i am willing to be there for you and the child 100% can you help. if so send me a message. thx

i would love to help because im looking for a woman ..!!
    but we are to far apart..!!

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW