Looking for a female Co-parent in Ottawa/Montreal/Toronto

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by eraykkay      .      30 Oct 2019

Hey there,
    I am a 30 year old, single gay male with a master's degree and a successful/stable career in IT. I speak 3 languages, have dual citizenship and have a very loving, supportive family. I am 6'2, Caucasian and have light-brown hair with athletic/heavy body build.

I've been dreaming about becoming a dad; practically all my life. For the last few years (must be the age!); I've a strong feeling and urge to become a parent, and find someone who has a similar perspective towards life and willing to become a co-parent to have a lifetime friendship and mutual support to raise one or multiple kid(s). I currently live in Ottawa (for the last 8 years) but can re-locate depending on the feasible circumstances (I work remote).
    Hit me up if you are interested or want to at least have some conversation about co-parenting. It always helps to hear the stories of others' goals and perspectives! You can have a look at my profile here

Cheers,

4 Replies

Hey there,
    I am a 30 year old, single gay male with a master's degree and a successful/stable career in IT. I speak 3 languages, have dual citizenship and have a very loving, supportive family. I am 6'2, Caucasian and have light-brown hair with athletic/heavy body build.

I've been dreaming about becoming a dad; practically all my life. For the last few years (must be the age!); I've a strong feeling and urge to become a parent, and find someone who has a similar perspective towards life and willing to become a co-parent to have a lifetime friendship and mutual support to raise one or multiple kid(s). I currently live in Ottawa (for the last 8 years) but can re-locate depending on the feasible circumstances (I work remote).
    Hit me up if you are interested or want to at least have some conversation about co-parenting. It always helps to hear the stories of others' goals and perspectives! You can have a look at my profile here

Cheers,

Hello, I'm a queer female with education training. I'm looking to move to Ottawa once my contract is up. I'm interested.

Contact me if interested in chatting

I am in Ottawa - interested in discussing further.

I'm in Montreal if you're still looking. 39 year old, open-minded and ready to be a loving mama :)

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW