Looking for a donor willing to come to Alexandria, VA

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Dunbab » 19 Jun 2017

I am a single woman without a lot of time left to conceive a child based on my age. I am 42, but extremely fit and healthy. I do not have time to fall in love and conceive. I am looking for a donor, not a co-parent. I would like to conceive naturally. I do not have a subscription here, so if you message me I cannot read it. If interested, please respond on here and if I find someone who fits what I am looking for then I will subscribe and/or find a way to contact you. Thank you.

by Bro267 » 23 Jun 2017

Hey,
I'm interested in helping you.
Lets discuss, post your email on here and I'll get in touch.

by Lovep » 27 Jul 2017

Afternoon Dunbab-

I don't have a subscription either but if you go to my profile and like what you see send me a wink and I can subscribe and we can take in more detail.

I looked at your profile and you weren't kidding about being extremely fit! I am very fit as well but am curious as to any other characteristics you are looking for in a potential donor?

Hope all is well and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-Jonathan

by results » 28 Jul 2017

If your ready to commit to the time and effort to make sure the seeds take let me know.

by Agee555 » 26 Aug 2017

Still looking?

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW