Looking for a coparent around the world

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by Humbley      .      17 Dec 2020

Hello, I wish I could find a reliable co parent who share the same hope and values.
    For chinese people, family ties are the most important thing more than the distance that could separate their members.
    Now, I feel that it is time for me to start a family. I think as a father, I have a lot to pass on my child.
    I am also open-minded to have a child through a life bank with a chosen donor (biological links are less important for me than loving and taking care of a child, let's talk together about that).
    So, let's get acquainted to become parents.

5 Replies

Hello, I wish I could find a reliable co parent who share the same hope and values.
    For chinese people, family ties are the most important thing more than the distance that could separate their members.
    Now, I feel that it is time for me to start a family. I think as a father, I have a lot to pass on my child.
    I am also open-minded to have a child through a life bank with a chosen donor (biological links are less important for me than loving and taking care of a child, let's talk together about that).
    So, let's get acquainted to become parents.

I would love to learn more about you and what you are searching for.

Do not hesitate to read my profile and leave me a message if you are interested to know more about me.

I am interested, let's talk more.

I have sent you a private message, you can read it, I am waiting for your answer.

Hello,

I enjoyed your post. I would like to connect with you. Would you be comfortable exchanging emails or numbers?
    Ted

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW