Looking for a co-parent maybe relationship

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Jolene19      .      27 Aug 2017

19 year old female. Looking for a co-parent maybe relationship I feel a really strong urge to have a child. I know I'm young but I feel ready for it . If a relationships not in your cards by the time the baby comes we'll figure something else out. But I'd really like some one who's open minded.

14 Replies

19 year old female. Looking for a co-parent maybe relationship I feel a really strong urge to have a child. I know I'm young but I feel ready for it . If a relationships not in your cards by the time the baby comes we'll figure something else out. But I'd really like some one who's open minded.

I think we can talk about it, please see my profile

i am interested

Interested

interested

It would be an honor. . .

Message me. I am open minded

Hello I would be very interested in becoming a father I'm 6ft 6

This looks interesting. Check me out if you please

Hello.. Are you still looking to have a child ?

A little young but from your tone I can tell you are very serious. Message back I do have a few thoughts for you.

Hello there. I am a 33 male and very interested in talking about your ad. Have you fulfilled this by chance? If not, I would love to share details and see if we may be compatible to have the children we both desire.

I feel like this is a dating site for people who want to get knocked up. Am I wrong?

This is new to me.

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW