Looking for a clean sperm donor in Kentucky or near by

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Jess32 » 27 Feb 2016

I'm married and looking for a healthy donor to give us the gift of life. I had a devastating miscarriage in November and want to try as soon as next month. We are hoping to find a donor in Kentucky but surrounding states are fine also :)

by Leondab » 27 Feb 2016

Hello I am interested. I live in Cincinnati OH. Please get back with me and let talk and make things happen.

by Leondab » 29 Feb 2016

I am interested in helping, please get back with me and let talk more about it.

by ray1566 » 16 Mar 2016

I am a married man already having three children through marriage. I currently have sperm in cryogenic storage and am looking to donate it to interested parties as soon as possible. I will ship it to the fertility clinic of your choosing just as soon as the donor / recipient paperwork is completed. Interested in being a donor only. I am a Caucasian heterosexual six-foot tall whose family has no instances of any genetic diseases. Since AI and IVF can be very expensive, please only those seriously interested parties should respond. Please reply ASAP if interested.

by Usmontg » 27 Mar 2016

Donor in KY right here. In the Lexington area.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW