lez couple in seguin tx

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by tshreve » 16 Jan 2012

Hi, I am 40 year old single female ready to be a mum. Live in geelong but often in Melbourne.. love to be considered

by litnerd » 05 Feb 2012

Hello, I'm 21 and desperately want a baby. Please take a read of my profile and post back on here if your willing to help make my dream a reality. Thank you, Amber.

by Jamesva » 07 Feb 2012

Sorry. I'm in Brisbane not NSW.

by Mandyjo » 17 Apr 2012

my and my wife want a baby so badly we want it as ai not nat pen we can travel and if intrested plz leave me
a masge in forum

by Bhotep1 » 23 Apr 2012

Live in indiana, good health drug free. if interested will help

by Lou_pt » 03 May 2012

Hi DonorX,

I hope you received my email. We are interested to perhaps speak with you or exchange photos or some further emails to ascertain whether or not it could work out with you and us. We are looking into starting around the 2nd July. I don't have any fertility issues, so hopefully it shouldn't take too many attempts. You are only interested in AI, is that right? Please feel free to drop me a line, or respond on here. Thanks! :)

by Cyte67 » 24 Feb 2014

Mandyjo wrote:my and my wife want a baby so badly we want it as ai not nat pen we can travel and if intrested plz leave me
a masge in forum

Hey I live in San Antonio if your intrested and have had no luck yet.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW