Lesbian looking for a co-parent near Newark NJ

There are very different types of people looking to find a co-parent match in this forum, some looking for high commitment and others looking for partial commitment. You will find homosexual & lesbians co-parenting prospects in the forum.

by FreedomR » 02 Aug 2016

Lesbian here looking for a co-parent near the Newark NJ area. Preferably another lesbian or a gay male (as a donor). Connect with me if interested.

by REMMY » 04 Aug 2016

HELLO, MY NAME IS REMMY , A SINGLE GAY MAN LOOKING FOR CO PARENTING. I LIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO AND DISCOVERED YOUR PROFILE MATCHES WHAT IM LOOKING FOR. I'LL BE EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU. THANKS

by abbz » 02 Oct 2016

Hi are you still looking, I live in Jersey city and interested in talking about this and your preferences.

by Chris12 » 06 Oct 2016

Hey, I am currently in NJ, New Brunswick area and if you are still interested and looking for a sperm donor, let us connect and discuss. I am well educated gay men.

by Anthonyj » 09 Oct 2016

Hello, I'm hoping that your still looking. I'm a gay male, 27, educated and employed full time. I'm currently in school for Radiology and looking to start a family

27 black 5'11 260s

Please let me know if I meet your qualifications

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW