lesbian couple looking for sperm donors

There are very different types of people looking to find a co-parent match in this forum, some looking for high commitment and others looking for partial commitment. You will find homosexual & lesbians co-parenting prospects in the forum.

by Jspif » 27 Jun 2013

Good Morning,

My Girlfriend of 3 years and i are looking to start our own family. We are looking for a sperm donor who would be willing to donate sperm so that we can start a family. We are just now buying a house and with much more space we do have, we would like to have an addition to what we do have already. All races welcome and are greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact us here by replying to our post and we can definitely go from there. Thank you very much for reading...Be Blessed

by Jspif » 23 Jul 2013

Jspif wrote:Good Morning,

My Girlfriend of 3 years and i are looking to start our own family. We are looking for a sperm donor who would be willing to donate sperm so that we can start a family. We are just now buying a house and with much more space we do have, we would like to have an addition to what we do have already. All races welcome and are greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact us here by replying to our post and we can definitely go from there. Thank you very much for reading...Be Blessed

by moore » 05 Sep 2013

I am a sperm donor and would love to help you guys start a family.

by Jspif » 14 Sep 2013

moore wrote:I am a sperm donor and would love to help you guys start a family.

Thank you so much! Would love to work with you and get to know you more is there a way to contact you so that we can go further in the process

by Jspif » 16 Sep 2013

Thank you do much for your reply. We really appreciate it and are very grateful. Please leave another message here so we can go further. Again thank you sooo much

by Halfado » 04 Dec 2013

I'm not sure where you are but, if you are still looking for a donor I could help. Blue eyes and dark blonde hair.

by Jspif » 19 Feb 2014

@halfado im located in GA and still lookibng thank you so much for offerinf us your help. feel free to contact me here ill be checking everyday for the next 7 days

by Corey28 » 23 Feb 2015

Are you still looking?

by Siloti » 20 Apr 2015

I am Chinese male professional with master degree. I like to discuss further.

by Angel42 » 22 Sep 2015

i am just curious if you were successful in finding a donor? We are a married couple looking for a donor and I wonder if this forum helped at all? Thanks!

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW