Lesbian couple looking for sperm donor in USA!

There are very different types of people looking to find a co-parent match in this forum, some looking for high commitment and others looking for partial commitment. You will find homosexual & lesbians co-parenting prospects in the forum.

by cancer23      .      21 Dec 2017

My girlfriend and I are seeking to find a sperm donor who would love to help us out on adding to our family... We currently live in Louisville ky.

1 post Replies

My girlfriend and I are seeking to find a sperm donor who would love to help us out on adding to our family... We currently live in Louisville ky.

Greetings ladies, first off my name is John , and my best friend of 20 years is referred to as my “lesbian wife” for she is sexuality oriented that way- and has opened so many peoples eyes to misconceptions.
    She had plans to have children before her and her wife, separated.
    I had offered and prepared to be their natural sperm donor, being I am a father of five, and all healthy and still VERY FERTILE. We had the many discussions and agreed that the future discussion of “who’s my dad” or “where did I come from” would already be a big enough obstacle to a youth, that an explanation of the willingness and unconditional love in the giving of this precious child to them ought to be of a moment shared, not a test tube.
    I don’t have any interest in implying a sexual fantasy most males seem to harbor, I am simply offering a natural insemination if that’s what you seek and want. I will also provide family history, and as much info as you desire for future matters, as well I will sign to you all my parental and custodial rights without any reservations. If I need travel to you for such events, you cover travel expenses. You may reach me at +***

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW