Lesbian couple looking for gay couple

There are very different types of people looking to find a co-parent match in this forum, some looking for high commitment and others looking for partial commitment. You will find homosexual & lesbians co-parenting prospects in the forum.

by Lez4gay » 09 Aug 2014

We are a married interracial lesbian couple looking for an interracial gay couple for coparenting.

by love99 » 29 Dec 2014

Hi and how are you, my partner and I live in New Jersey, and I would love to coparent with another couple like your selves. It would be great. If you are interested please email me.
I will eagerly await your reply.
Don

by Andy40 » 29 Sep 2015

Hi I am a 46 year old guy and I work for the City. I do some Acing on the side. I have a variety of friends of both guys and girls. I am straight but I do have straight friends and friends of different orientation. I am into Acting and a lot of people in that field of actors and actress and photographers are in different orientations. I enjoy being single and having friends. I am willing to be friends with you and possibly having a child. If you want to meet call me and we can hook up. Hope all is well.

Andrew

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW