Lesbian Couple in Texas looking for a sperm donor.

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by lizbit95 » 17 Mar 2017

We are a lesbian couple in the DFW area. We are looking for a sperm donor. Preferably Hispanic, but Caucasian would be fine too. I am 21 and my partner is 22. Yes. I do know that we are young, but we really don't want to be too old when we drop out first child off at kindergarten. We would really like to be able to enjoy our little ones without feeling tired out. We have full time jobs and full benefits so being able to care for a child wouldn't be a problem. We really just want a little one to love and to expand our family.

by workhard » 17 Mar 2017

Im a good looking white guy willing to help you out if your still looking? You have any pictures I can see?

by vince475 » 18 Mar 2017

Hi,

Please look at my profile and contact me if you're interested.

by workhard » 18 Mar 2017

I'm interested in helping you I'm a good looking white guy with light brown blondish hair blue eyes 29 years old feel free to contact me

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW