Lesbian Couple Actively Looking 4 Great Donor

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by vcarpe59      .      04 Oct 2016

We are a happily in-love lesbian couple that is ready to expand on our beautiful family. My partner and I both are educated with great jobs. We are in search of a serious donor in the Chicagoland area or neighboring states. Must be STD and Drug free. We would love a Caucasian or Hispanic donor but definitely not a requirement. If you're interested in assisting us please contact me.

4 Replies

We are a happily in-love lesbian couple that is ready to expand on our beautiful family. My partner and I both are educated with great jobs. We are in search of a serious donor in the Chicagoland area or neighboring states. Must be STD and Drug free. We would love a Caucasian or Hispanic donor but definitely not a requirement. If you're interested in assisting us please contact me.

Hi there,

I'm a friendly, caring and highly educated donor from Cincinnati, OH. Professionally, I am an experienced engineer working for a multinational company.

I am 5 feet 7 in tall, with black hair and brown eyes, weigh 160 lbs, average built and in good health. I do not smoke and have never done drugs. Medically, I am all clean.

Let me know if there is an interest and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Hi there,

I'm a friendly, caring and educated donor from Detroit, MI. I am an experienced Software Engineer.

I am 5 feet 9 in tall, with brown hair and green eyes, weigh 120 lbs, athletic built and in great health. I do not smoke and have never done drugs. Medically, I am all clean.

Let me know if there is an interest and we can go from there.

Thanks,

hi, i am an asian american living in the chicagoland area and would love to help. i am a father to two very beautiful children. please let me know how i can help.

Hi im 27 years old im a lesbian looking for a sperm donor to make my dream come thru if anyone could help me please contact me

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW