learning its a boy

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by yingying      .      03 Aug 2018

I'm a single mom.
    Finally pregnant again! I was so happy and excited.
    I recently learned I'm pregnant with a little boy. When I was told, I felt happy but the next day a swirl of emotion invaded me.
    There are reasons why I'm single- I distrust men, they always treated me with no respect, no love.
    I have no positive masculine figure in my life. My father is a deception, my brother is violent and the baby's father has no interest to know anything about us. The only men I love are gay.
    I never thought I would react that way to such an announcement.
    I've been crying a lot and I feel scared that this child is a boy.
    I am not proud of those feelings I hold. Am I the only one to have felt that?
    I am the only ungrateful mom out there?
    When will this sadness go away?
    yingying

1 post Replies

yingying on 03 Aug 2018

I'm a single mom.
    Finally pregnant again! I was so happy and excited.
    I recently learned I'm pregnant with a little boy. When I was told, I felt happy but the next day a swirl of emotion invaded me.
    There are reasons why I'm single- I distrust men, they always treated me with no respect, no love.
    I have no positive masculine figure in my life. My father is a deception, my brother is violent and the baby's father has no interest to know anything about us. The only men I love are gay.
    I never thought I would react that way to such an announcement.
    I've been crying a lot and I feel scared that this child is a boy.
    I am not proud of those feelings I hold. Am I the only one to have felt that?
    I am the only ungrateful mom out there?
    When will this sadness go away?
    yingying

yingying on 06 Aug 2018

OK, I do feel much better now. Actually happy again.
    I guess pregnancy hormones make everything seem so much more dramatic.
    Yes, I will probably have to run a lot more around the house to child-proof everything again... (my daughter was an angel...)
    but it will be an great experience.
    Just to reassure moms out there, deception passes fast :)
    Yingying

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW