Las Vegas guy looking to be a DAD

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Zhacckrr      .      23 Apr 2020

I am Puerto Rican and Italian 31| transgender man looking to be a Dad. The sperm donator will be my biological brother. He makes cute kids too! ;)

I am medically retired from the Army and looking to go to school. I made a good life for myself but I would like more. Looking to have a child that I can teach to do things or go on trips with.

If your looking to have kids and are in my area hit me up and we will talk and see how compatible we are to raise a child.

1 post Replies

Zhacckrr on 23 Apr 2020

I am Puerto Rican and Italian 31| transgender man looking to be a Dad. The sperm donator will be my biological brother. He makes cute kids too! ;)

I am medically retired from the Army and looking to go to school. I made a good life for myself but I would like more. Looking to have a child that I can teach to do things or go on trips with.

If your looking to have kids and are in my area hit me up and we will talk and see how compatible we are to raise a child.

Hi
    I’m interested

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW