IVF on lockdown- please help!- Adelaide

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by chelsali      .      27 Mar 2020

HI All- My wife and I were meant to start out first IVF cycle this month but now it has been put on hold due to COVID-19. We are looking for a donor to try AI with in the interim and then between cycles until one works! We are married, professional women who love children, and animals.
    Kind, Intelligent and Balanced is who we need to assist us with good health history and clean lifestyle- testing must have already been done as there is little or no hope of getting much happening atm. no co-parenting required but happy to discuss some level of updates.

1 post Replies

chelsali on 27 Mar 2020

HI All- My wife and I were meant to start out first IVF cycle this month but now it has been put on hold due to COVID-19. We are looking for a donor to try AI with in the interim and then between cycles until one works! We are married, professional women who love children, and animals.
    Kind, Intelligent and Balanced is who we need to assist us with good health history and clean lifestyle- testing must have already been done as there is little or no hope of getting much happening atm. no co-parenting required but happy to discuss some level of updates.

Already tested and available if your still looking!

I'm 6'3, Caucasian, slim-medium build, 30yrs old with brown hair if that helps.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW