Is there anyone really out there near NC?

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by daddy36      .      10 Apr 2012

i would be willing to give no questions asked just reply to ********hotmail

4 Replies

daddy36 on 10 Apr 2012

i would be willing to give no questions asked just reply to ********hotmail

I am looking for a co-parenting situation, but having a difficult time finding anyone that seems to be serious. Please take a look at my profile TimR, in NC. I am completely serious about trying to find a life-long, loving friendship with a co-parent. I get messages from UK, etc. but I am talking co-parenting. Doesn't have to be a complete fifty-fifty split, but I do want to visit and be involved to some degree so I would like someone within an easy traveling distance. Anyone out there in NC, SC, VA, TN, GA??

How far is Winston-Salem NC from you?

I am only 3 hours from Winston-Salem!! I have seen your profile. Have you looked at mine? Would love to talk if you are interested!

Still looking for someone SERIOUSLY looking for a co-parenting situation. Haven't found anyone with serious intentions so far. Lots of winks but no one that actually wants to talk. I am reaching out one more time before I give up on this site.

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW