Intelligent Asian Chinese donor in CA

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by wave » 19 Mar 2016

Im a 30 years old Chinese male in California.
I have a PhD degree. Available to help women to become a mother. Able to travel within USA according to pre arrangement.
I am 5"11' and atheletically built and take exercises such as kickboxing, running, weights 3-4 times a week. I have been to over 40 countries so have a horizon and understanding of life and value from diverse background. Also enjoy anything related to nature. originally from hashimoto at 126 dot com as I also enjoy cooking movies. I dont have bad habits and have never taken drugs in my life. I also have up to date test results such as STD and HIV. If you are interested please find me.

by mominma » 25 Mar 2016

Hi my name is Joan,

I was curious about your profile. Are there any criteria that you have for who you will donate to? Such as age, race, distance or economic background?

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW