Indian Heritage Sperm Donor in Bryan-College Station

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by TexasRaj » 25 Feb 2018

I am a fit, healthy, drug and disease free professional available for donation. From prior donation to a fertility clinic, my semen analysis is excellent. I also have genetic screen and ancestry information if recipient is so interested. My preference is to donate to a woman looking for a first child as I perceive the need for that family is greater than for those seeking subsequent children. A woman who is aged mid-20s to 40 is ideal if using your own egg. If you are using an egg donor, the maternal age doesn't matter much if the donor egg is in age 20s as, by and large, the uterus doesn't age. I am not looking to coparent, but would be open to being a known donor or have contact from time to time if desired (the "uncle" who drops by).

by Wrightem » 07 Apr 2018

I am interested in starting my family. I want to keep as much native background in my children as possible. I want to start my family.

by awakebn » 16 May 2018

I am interested! This would be my first child.

by Vesla » 17 May 2018

african woman

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW