In search of sperm donor Hamilton Ontario

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by Wrisler      .      26 Aug 2017

Hi there, I'm pretty new to this and not really sure how it all works but I am a single mother or a 10 year old boy looking to add an additional bundle of joy to my little family. I have always wanted multiple children, just looking to make tht come true. My son is wanting so badly to be a big brother!

I finished my degree, have been working in my field for almost 15 years, and own a beautiful home with an extra bedroom to fill!

Please contact me if this could be you

5 Replies

Hi there, I'm pretty new to this and not really sure how it all works but I am a single mother or a 10 year old boy looking to add an additional bundle of joy to my little family. I have always wanted multiple children, just looking to make tht come true. My son is wanting so badly to be a big brother!

I finished my degree, have been working in my field for almost 15 years, and own a beautiful home with an extra bedroom to fill!

Please contact me if this could be you

Marital status : Single

First Time Donor

Ethnicity: Jamaican

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Preferred Level of contact with the child: Open to Discussion - Love Kids, would prefer to coparenting, however open to whatever fits the situation. Including being a donor with limited to very limited contact.

Personal description: 5ā€™10 , Average Body, Brown Eyes, Brown Hair, Successful, Employed,

Method of conception: Any

No Genetic Diseases or Health issues

I absolutely love kids willing to help you get conceive, would love to co-parent or stay in the childs life somewhat, but also willing to just be a donor if that is what you need.

I am willing to travel if necessary.

Contact me if you are interested.

Hello,
    you can view my profile and contact me for details.

Do you want any Chinese sperm?

Btw do you know view profiles...

Thanks
    David

Please review my profile and let me know if you'd be interested. Thanks!

Iā€™m Brandon Italian Yugoslavian and Dutch tall 6ā€™4 brown hair and brown eyes

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW