In search of sperm donor Hamilton Ontario

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by Wrisler » 26 Aug 2017

Hi there, I'm pretty new to this and not really sure how it all works but I am a single mother or a 10 year old boy looking to add an additional bundle of joy to my little family. I have always wanted multiple children, just looking to make tht come true. My son is wanting so badly to be a big brother!

I finished my degree, have been working in my field for almost 15 years, and own a beautiful home with an extra bedroom to fill!

Please contact me if this could be you

by mari101 » 02 Sep 2017

Marital status : Single

First Time Donor

Ethnicity: Jamaican

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Preferred Level of contact with the child: Open to Discussion - Love Kids, would prefer to coparenting, however open to whatever fits the situation. Including being a donor with limited to very limited contact.

Personal description: 5’10 , Average Body, Brown Eyes, Brown Hair, Successful, Employed,

Method of conception: Any

No Genetic Diseases or Health issues

I absolutely love kids willing to help you get conceive, would love to co-parent or stay in the childs life somewhat, but also willing to just be a donor if that is what you need.

I am willing to travel if necessary.

Contact me if you are interested.

by Jolly22 » 09 Oct 2017

Hello,
you can view my profile and contact me for details.

by david86 » 10 Oct 2017

Do you want any Chinese sperm?

Btw do you know view profiles...

Thanks
David

by franc12 » 15 Oct 2017

Please review my profile and let me know if you'd be interested. Thanks!

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW