I want to be a mommy.

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Countryl » 23 Oct 2016

. My name is kim, I am 21 years old, single and am looking for a free sperm donor to help me make my dream of having a baby come true. I have no expectations of the man being involved in taking care of or financial responsibility for the baby. I am looking for a healthy man who has had all the right health checks who is willing to fly to meet me and see if they would like to help me make my baby. I always wanted to be a mommy but decided to take care of myself first. I'm well educated and have a happy life. im 5'3 hazle eyes and healthy I pref artificial insemination over natural insemination. If you can help please send me an email along with pictures please.

by daniel37 » 01 Nov 2016

Message me I can help.

by danoc1 » 05 Nov 2016

Hello,

I would love to help you fulfill your destiny. I live in Southern California but I'm definitely willing to travel. Let me know if you would like to get to know each other better. I would consider it an honor to help you bring a child into this world.

Dan

by Alpha1 » 18 Nov 2016

Message me with mor information about yourself and we can go from there :)

by Redhorse » 23 Nov 2016

I live in North Las Vegas Nevada if you are interested in helping me contact me at ***@gmail.com

by breeder1 » 24 Nov 2016

Still looking? Message me.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW