I want to be a dad

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Gamelore » 20 Oct 2019

Do you want to be a mom? Let's do it together and share the joy!

I work at a big tech company in California, but I am ready to move and find work anywhere for the purpose of helping raise a family.

I'm a very healthy, well-educated man of German and Scandanavian descent. Blonde/blue eyes. Athletic and healthy diet. DNA test available and sperm count is normal. Always wanted kids, but the ladies in both of my past long-term relationships didn't want the responsibility. As a result of those investments, I'm not sure I'm ready for romance again, but I'm not closed to the idea.

I would enjoy teaming up for a relationship built on mutual parenting. Beyond that, I want to get to share life lessons, play games, go camping, celebrate holidays, and pass on my heritage.

by Quinn11 » 24 Oct 2019

Hi . Would you like to chat?

by OctaviaJ » 26 Oct 2019

Hey, we are a lesbian couple trying to find someone to coparent with and we came across your profile. Can you message us?

by brightem » 29 Oct 2019

I am looking to expand my family in the future.
I will have my bachelor's in computer science this coming May and hope to be able to begin making a home for my current and future little ones shortly after. Message me if you would like to know more!

by jam9cnm » 18 Nov 2019

Hello.
I’m interested in learning more about your searches thus far, if you care to chat further.

by Dre123 » 03 Dec 2019

Hi Gamelore,

Would you like to chat further? Feel free to message me.

Dre123

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW