I want to be a dad

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Gamelore      .      20 Oct 2019

Do you want to be a mom? Let's do it together and share the joy!

I work at a big tech company in California, but I am ready to move and find work anywhere for the purpose of helping raise a family.

I'm a very healthy, well-educated man of German and Scandanavian descent. Blonde/blue eyes. Athletic and healthy diet. DNA test available and sperm count is normal. Always wanted kids, but the ladies in both of my past long-term relationships didn't want the responsibility. As a result of those investments, I'm not sure I'm ready for romance again, but I'm not closed to the idea.

I would enjoy teaming up for a relationship built on mutual parenting. Beyond that, I want to get to share life lessons, play games, go camping, celebrate holidays, and pass on my heritage.

12 Replies

Gamelore on 20 Oct 2019

Do you want to be a mom? Let's do it together and share the joy!

I work at a big tech company in California, but I am ready to move and find work anywhere for the purpose of helping raise a family.

I'm a very healthy, well-educated man of German and Scandanavian descent. Blonde/blue eyes. Athletic and healthy diet. DNA test available and sperm count is normal. Always wanted kids, but the ladies in both of my past long-term relationships didn't want the responsibility. As a result of those investments, I'm not sure I'm ready for romance again, but I'm not closed to the idea.

I would enjoy teaming up for a relationship built on mutual parenting. Beyond that, I want to get to share life lessons, play games, go camping, celebrate holidays, and pass on my heritage.

Quinn11 on 24 Oct 2019

Hi . Would you like to chat?

OctaviaJ on 26 Oct 2019

Hey, we are a lesbian couple trying to find someone to coparent with and we came across your profile. Can you message us?

brightem on 29 Oct 2019

I am looking to expand my family in the future.
    I will have my bachelor's in computer science this coming May and hope to be able to begin making a home for my current and future little ones shortly after. Message me if you would like to know more!

jam9cnm on 18 Nov 2019

Hello.
    I’m interested in learning more about your searches thus far, if you care to chat further.

Dre123 on 03 Dec 2019

Hi Gamelore,

Would you like to chat further? Feel free to message me.

Dre123

Lea2050 on 22 Dec 2019

Hi, I would love to chat with you. I have a masters degree, a very supportive network of family and friends and feel like we are looking for the same thing. Feel free to message me! :)

Pjane on 24 Dec 2019

Hey I’m interested I live in the nyc area message me if your interested .

Born2Mom on 03 Sep 2020

Hi! I would love to connect with you and learn more about you.

Nina on 03 Dec 2020

Hello, I am Nina, I would like to be a Mom, if you are still interested please contact me

Ellarae on 07 Jan 2021

Hi, I am Edvige, I would like to connect and know more about you; please email me if you still interested.

Ava90 on 15 Feb 2021

Hi just saw you post I live in the bay area and recently joined CoParent.com. Are you still open/available to become a coparent, If its the right fit?

LaMama on 22 Feb 2021

I am interested

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW