I'm willing to donate my sperm to anyone who is wanting a ba

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Ello1011 » 02 Oct 2017

If your wanting a baby im my donation is completely free I wanna make people happy with anything if your interested ill tell everything what you need to know everything about me

by abbeyc12 » 04 Oct 2017

I would love to know more about you. My wife and I are seeking a donor to help us become parents.

by Keysh92 » 06 Oct 2017

I would also love to get to know you more!!! I think it's great what your doing and I would love to know more about you to see if you can complete my family

by Mweigel » 07 Oct 2017

Hi I saw ur ad and I'm a single educated 36 yr old woman who has one child already but I suffered from secondary infertility and was not able to have more kids. My doc is going to be putting me on a ovulation stimulator and I would love to chat with you.

by EiliMoon » 08 Oct 2017

Can you tell me more about yourself? Appearance, educational background etc.? I am looking to expand my family and give my son a sibling/ siblings to grow up with. I have six siblings myself and have always wanted a large family.

by Ireneb7 » 11 Oct 2017

I am interested in knowing more about you

by ajarvis » 11 Oct 2017

heavily intererested. I have been looking for a sperm donor to help start my family. In need of sperm donor asap. .

by Hunter14 » 14 Oct 2017

Im a 36 year old male ,5ft 9 healthy non smoker,i do not drink.I have no kids but always wanted one.I would be interested in donating soern to the right person or family that needed help .Im in oklahoma.Only serious people accepted.

by crh723 » 19 Oct 2017

i'm interested. message me?

by Auja2014 » 23 Oct 2017

Hello. I am looking for a sperm donor tried a few clinics but they are so expensive already have a 7 year old daughter but went through some traumatic losses and can't have anymore children . I would love to know more about you if that was possible. I've never done this before. So sorry if I'm a little rusty.

by Asleigh » 24 Oct 2017

I’m really interested. Message me ?

by Latinaan » 25 Oct 2017

I am very interested. I've been wanting a kid for about 5 years now. I'm looking for someone who can help me out. If you could tell me more about yourself I would appreciate it.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW