I'm ready to become a father

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Wolf2016      .      15 Jan 2016

Hello, my name is Nathan..I am 28 and I am ready to have a child who I can love and support. I live in the Dallas Texas area so you would need to be local. I am open to the option of just being a sperm donar, but prefer to co-parent..I am great with children, and am always spending time with my niece and nephew. I am looking for someone who is serious about wanting to have a baby. If you have any questions, shoot me a message!

3 Replies

Wolf2016 on 15 Jan 2016

Hello, my name is Nathan..I am 28 and I am ready to have a child who I can love and support. I live in the Dallas Texas area so you would need to be local. I am open to the option of just being a sperm donar, but prefer to co-parent..I am great with children, and am always spending time with my niece and nephew. I am looking for someone who is serious about wanting to have a baby. If you have any questions, shoot me a message!

Loridew on 17 Jan 2016

Hello, I am 35 years old and have no children. I am in a samesex relationship. I have always wanted a child. I am in Illinois, near Missouri. Where are you located?

Baxter09 on 20 Jan 2016

Hello, im 25 years old and ready to become a father and help raise a beautiful baby boy or girl with a female that has the same mindset as me. Not into the dating or married thing and never will be. Just before i leave this earth, i want to know what its like to raise a kid and see my child grow. Im the only child in my family without a kid. I work full time, make ends meet and enjoy life. Any female thats interested in conversation, please message me so we can get a life started.

mil99 on 23 Jan 2016

I am a female in the same boat. Around the time I turned 30, the desire to start a family became very strong. I'd really like to be a mother before turning 35. Of course, I will have to wait and see what life presents me...

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW