I'm a sperm donor in Seattle, Washington

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by temppers » 04 Apr 2018

Hello! I am 29 years old, white, 6'4", in great health, attractive, and in good shape. I have green eyes and brown hair (mother had blue eyes and blonde hair, so I have those as recessive genes). I'm French, German, and Irish by heritage.

I have a master's degree and a successful career. I've donated sperm before and have helped make three healthy children, so my sperm definitely work. I had my sperm tested about 6 months ago and my motility and count is in the top 5%. I do AI or NI as you prefer, but I won't ship.

I'm an anonymous donor. I'm only helping one lesbian couple now so I certainly have time to help someone else too. If you might be interested, just send me a wink and I'll get membership so I can send you a message.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW