I AM DONATING SPERM FOR THOSE THAT WANT A CHILD

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by KYDAD      .      04 Jun 2019

I AM BASED OUT OF LOUISVILLE, KY IN THE MIDWEST. MESSAGE ME IF YOUR INTERESTED, AND ILL CONTACT YOU BACK.

11 Replies

I AM BASED OUT OF LOUISVILLE, KY IN THE MIDWEST. MESSAGE ME IF YOUR INTERESTED, AND ILL CONTACT YOU BACK.

Hi,
    Can you travel to SC?

Are u able to send to me I stay in Chicago

are you able to come to New York

would u send some to Missouri me and my wife are excited to start our family

I am interesting in talking more about donation. If you are still willing I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
    Charity

Hi, I live inLouisville and am interested in chatting with you if you’re still willing to help. Thanks

I am located in IN. Was wondering if you are still donating. I am in a Sam sex marriage and we are wanting to expand our family. Message me if you can

How long have you been a donor? Any success? Me and my fiance is looking for someone to help her conceive a child for us. Are you will to mail sperm.

I am interested are you willing to take a blood test to make sure you are healthy. Me and my wife is in Georgia are u willing to ship

Tenesha, if you are ever in or near Louisville, KY let me know. Ready anytime to donate.

We re definitely interested can travel to you.looking to do a.i do action iui on 25th thru 29th march.married 8 years.hisband cant because of previous vasectomy.help would be greatly appreciated
    . Thank you.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW