I am Caucasian Donor in Hong Kong / SE Asia / China Region

Looking for a free sperm donor in India, Singapore, Honk-Kong or any other Asian country? If you are unsure of how to make a sperm donation, use this board - it is yours! Making a sperm donation or finding a free sperm donor is never easy and will depend on local regulation regarding free sperm donor conception in your country.

by donornow » 29 Sep 2018

Hi everyone,

I am a french / swiss donor currently living in China. I am working as a freelance, so i will be traveling often around SE Asia. Currently staying in Hong Kong or Shanghai. Often traveling in Thailand, Malaysia, Philipines, Japan...

I can help you with a donation. I have no preference for insemination method, syringe or IVF method is great. I prefer giving to couples, preferably have little contact with the child (I am not looking for co-parenting). However I am OK with meeting the child once he comes of age, so that he/she can meet his biological father. Please note that I would like to have us sign a contract to protect both me and yourself from any obligations.

I am healthy and been checked clean of any diseases, and willing to do checks again. I have a highly academic background as an engineer, ambitious and extroverted personality. I believe that giving birth to a child is an incredible step for any human being. I know how hard it is to go to a sperm bank, so I would like to help those people who have had no luck so far.

Contact me on coparents.com/donornow if you have any questions

Best
Basile

by Adbill2 » 11 Oct 2018

Hello,
My wife and I are looking for a donor. We live in Beijing, but often travel to Hong Kong. I would love to chat with you more if you are still interested in being a donor. Here is my email, ***@yahoo.com
Thank you for your time and consideration!
Ascher

by Penny79 » 22 Oct 2018

Hi , we need your help in sperm donation very urgently . Please get back to me if you are still interested . Thank you very much .
Penny

by Wawavi » 03 Nov 2018

Hi Penny79. I am interested to be a sperm donor. I am hk chinese ..

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Asia

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW