I am Caucasian Donor in Hong Kong / SE Asia / China Region

Looking for a free sperm donor in India, Singapore, Honk-Kong or any other Asian country? If you are unsure of how to make a sperm donation, use this board - it is yours! Making a sperm donation or finding a free sperm donor is never easy and will depend on local regulation regarding free sperm donor conception in your country.

by donornow      .      29 Sep 2018

Hi everyone,

I am a french / swiss donor currently living in China. I am working as a freelance, so i will be traveling often around SE Asia. Currently staying in Hong Kong or Shanghai. Often traveling in Thailand, Malaysia, Philipines, Japan...

I can help you with a donation. I have no preference for insemination method, syringe or IVF method is great. I prefer giving to couples, preferably have little contact with the child (I am not looking for co-parenting). However I am OK with meeting the child once he comes of age, so that he/she can meet his biological father. Please note that I would like to have us sign a contract to protect both me and yourself from any obligations.

I am healthy and been checked clean of any diseases, and willing to do checks again. I have a highly academic background as an engineer, ambitious and extroverted personality. I believe that giving birth to a child is an incredible step for any human being. I know how hard it is to go to a sperm bank, so I would like to help those people who have had no luck so far.

Contact me on coparents.com/donornow if you have any questions

Best
    Basile

4 Replies

Hi everyone,

I am a french / swiss donor currently living in China. I am working as a freelance, so i will be traveling often around SE Asia. Currently staying in Hong Kong or Shanghai. Often traveling in Thailand, Malaysia, Philipines, Japan...

I can help you with a donation. I have no preference for insemination method, syringe or IVF method is great. I prefer giving to couples, preferably have little contact with the child (I am not looking for co-parenting). However I am OK with meeting the child once he comes of age, so that he/she can meet his biological father. Please note that I would like to have us sign a contract to protect both me and yourself from any obligations.

I am healthy and been checked clean of any diseases, and willing to do checks again. I have a highly academic background as an engineer, ambitious and extroverted personality. I believe that giving birth to a child is an incredible step for any human being. I know how hard it is to go to a sperm bank, so I would like to help those people who have had no luck so far.

Contact me on coparents.com/donornow if you have any questions

Best
    Basile

Hello,
    My wife and I are looking for a donor. We live in Beijing, but often travel to Hong Kong. I would love to chat with you more if you are still interested in being a donor. Here is my email, ***@yahoo.com
    Thank you for your time and consideration!
    Ascher

Hi , we need your help in sperm donation very urgently . Please get back to me if you are still interested . Thank you very much .
    Penny

Hi Penny79. I am interested to be a sperm donor. I am hk chinese ..

Hi, I want to know if your offer is still available? We are looking for a sperm donor in Shanghai with no obligations from the donor. How can we contact you?

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Asia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW