I am a sperm donor in Florida (Kissimmee and Orlando)

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by shadow90 » 04 Jul 2017

m a 20 year old wanting to help out anyone who is in need of a child or starting a family. Currently enrolled in college and working to become a radiologist. I rather stick to the Florida area since I'm not able to travel off to farther distances. Completing the insemination through natural means is what I'm mostly going for since I don't have the resources to do it artificially. Lesbian couples, single woman, etc. are all welcome, I don't discriminate. However, I can't be in the child's life since I'm still young and everything, so please understand. I want the child to be the product of someone's kind generosity for another. Hope to hear from you all.

by Theylove » 21 Jul 2017

Before I start off , I want to Thank You! To decide to bless another couple(s) is wonderful! I'm jacen & my girlfriend of 3 years Emily have been looking endlessly for a sperm donor . We would love to hear from you !!! ( my acct is under review ) but I will be purchasing a premium acct soon . Thank you & bless your heart !

-jacen & Emily

by crh723 » 19 Oct 2017

Hi I'm interested do you have a way I can contact you privately?

by salina0 » 23 Oct 2017

Hi ,
My name is Salina I am a 34 yr old Puertorican and black female with hazel eyes. Looking for a healthy donor for me and my wife to be able to expand our family . I saw your post and I’m hoping you are still willing to help donate . I have been with my fiancé for 8 years now . We live in Orlando Florida not too far from UCF area . If you are still interested please contact me so we can discuss in further details . We are looking and hoping to speaking to you soon

Salina & Cj

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW