Here to donate or co-parent :)

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by SydMan      .      15 Jul 2020

Hi All,

I'm a 35 year old healthy, fit and married Australian Guy who is open to helping others who are in need of a sperm donor or co-parent, I don't mind either way happy to explore how this all works.

My partner made the decision to not have children of our own, though I wouldn't mind having children so I'm open to helping other couples or single women to have a child.

If interested feel feel free to drop me a message.

I'm 5'11, brown hair and eyes, fit, intelligent, standard Aussie Guy :D

0 Replies

SydMan on 15 Jul 2020

Hi All,

I'm a 35 year old healthy, fit and married Australian Guy who is open to helping others who are in need of a sperm donor or co-parent, I don't mind either way happy to explore how this all works.

My partner made the decision to not have children of our own, though I wouldn't mind having children so I'm open to helping other couples or single women to have a child.

If interested feel feel free to drop me a message.

I'm 5'11, brown hair and eyes, fit, intelligent, standard Aussie Guy :D

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW