Healthy young male donating sperm.

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Laramerc » 15 Dec 2017

I'm a healthy young male with no health issues that wants to donate sperm to a person or family that is in need of a child . I'm Hispanic 6'2 feet tall , handsome and have good genetics. My family doesn't have a history of diabetes , cancer or Alzheimer. I'm in Florida but if you are in a different state I'm willing to ship sperm if the cost are covered. My email is ***@gmail.com

by Miyah10 » 17 Dec 2017

Do you have a email I can reach you at because it blocks it out on the website ?

by Liv90 » 28 Dec 2017

I'm interested in learning more about you for a donation. Can you email me at ***@gmail.com

by Lily23 » 29 Dec 2017

I’m interested in getting a donation and would cover shipping cost message if you want.

by chall8 » 07 Jan 2018

Hi, I am interested in what you are offering if you can email me that would be greatly appreciated. ***@icloud.com

by LeiRenee » 10 Jan 2018

Hey,

I am interested. If possible, can you please send me an email at ***@gmail.com so that we can further discuss our possibilities. Thank you in advance.

by Chris37 » 12 Jan 2018

Hi. Looking forward to talk to u . And learn more can I get ure email please

by Acf95 » 13 Jan 2018

can you message me your email so we can talk more?

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW