Healthy WM Donor Available

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by thesea      .      26 Jan 2012

4 Replies

thesea on 26 Jan 2012

Derek27 on 04 Mar 2012

Hi, :D
    I am happy to provide for those that need a healthy and willing Donor. I can travel in the US with some advance notice. Feel free to message me and ask me any questions and what you may be seeking and when.
    Open to being a known donor.

bunny53 on 21 Mar 2012

I am interested in knowing a little bit more about you. I am looking for a sperm donor. You can contact me at ******@yahoo.com.

Derek27 on 23 Mar 2012

Thank you, happy to answer all your questions. Yet your yahoo email is blocked on the reply.
    You can send me a personal message.

bunny53 on 24 Mar 2012

I am not sure how to do so. ******** at yahoo dot com.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW