Healthy Successful Donor in Western New York area

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by chrisdon » 09 Sep 2018

Hi all, I'm 31 and a successful donor (currently 4 months pregnant!). I'd happily donate again if there are any women or couples in the Western New York area that are looking to have a child. I'm happy to donate via whatever method you are most comfortable with, the previous couple used a mix of AI and NI over the course of 7 months. I'm white, 5'6, brown hair and eyes, and of Irish and Scottish decent.

by Lex9789 » 13 Sep 2018

Hi! My name is Alexis! My fiancé Kareema and I are looking for a donor currently in western New York! We are a lesbian couple with no children I have conceived in the past but miscarried and we really want a baby! We are young but we have all means for a child Are you looking to involved or just helping with the process??

by Lex9789 » 16 Sep 2018

Any response ??

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW