Healthy Successful Donor in Western New York area

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by chrisdon      .      09 Sep 2018

Hi all, I'm 31 and a successful donor (currently 4 months pregnant!). I'd happily donate again if there are any women or couples in the Western New York area that are looking to have a child. I'm happy to donate via whatever method you are most comfortable with, the previous couple used a mix of AI and NI over the course of 7 months. I'm white, 5'6, brown hair and eyes, and of Irish and Scottish decent.

3 Replies

Hi all, I'm 31 and a successful donor (currently 4 months pregnant!). I'd happily donate again if there are any women or couples in the Western New York area that are looking to have a child. I'm happy to donate via whatever method you are most comfortable with, the previous couple used a mix of AI and NI over the course of 7 months. I'm white, 5'6, brown hair and eyes, and of Irish and Scottish decent.

Hi! My name is Alexis! My fiancé Kareema and I are looking for a donor currently in western New York! We are a lesbian couple with no children I have conceived in the past but miscarried and we really want a baby! We are young but we have all means for a child Are you looking to involved or just helping with the process??

Any response ??

In western NY, willing to help

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW