Healthy, Athletic Male Sperm Donor in South Florida

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by litnerd » 24 Jan 2013

Hi everyone. I am a 41 year-old very healthy white Hispanic/French/German mix living in southeast Florida. It's been a dream of mine to bring a child or children into the world and would be happy to donate to female/female couples, male/female couples, or single females. I think I'd prefer A.I. but may consider N.I. depending on the situation If interested, just email me directly at: *** at g mail. Thanks

by skyla07 » 27 Mar 2013

Hello. Im looking for an A.I sperm doner and I live in port charlotte fl. (on the west coast). I eagar to bring a bundle of joy into the world. every time I see a mother and child I get butterflies and I think "when will I get my chance" please help me make this dream come true. I will be looking forward to hearing from you. you can email me at ***@gmail.com. thank you in Advance.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW