healthy 31 years old chinese male looking for co-parenting

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by david86 » 10 Oct 2017

i am 5"10, 150 pounds and healthy. iv been wanting a child for quit some time and because my ex didnt want a child i had to break off a 4 year reationship.

I am looking for a female to have a child with, and i am willing to compensate for the child bearing. my job allows me to be pretty flexible and i can travel

please email me if you are interested and we can discuss more.

i am currently located in Upstate New york, but i can travel for this AMAZING opportunity, having a child is a dream come true for me because my ex aborted twice :(

***@gmail.com

thank you

by Ireneb7 » 11 Oct 2017

I will like to get to know more about you

by Mweigel » 13 Oct 2017

Hello
My name is Shelby and I'm a 36 yr old female that lives in Denver co but I saw ur ad and maybe u can email me back if ur interested. I am not rich by any means but I work full time and I have a 12 yr old daughter already. I'm college educated and i have a very small body frame with blonde hair naturally( my pic it's dark brown) and blue eyes. I weigh 118 lbs and I'm 5'8".

by KellyG » 19 Nov 2017

Hi I saw your post and I’m very interested. I’m in the upstate NY area too. I’m 31 with no kids yet but ready to start. I have my BS and work for the state just don’t exactly have luck dating. I would love to talk with you more.

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW