Healthy 18 year old male, Wishing to donate.

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Jlar » 15 Oct 2016

Hey there!

I am 18 years old and healthy as a horse. No history of any genetic issues, I don't drink, I don,t smoke, and have never done drugs.
Caucasian, Light brown hair, Green eyes, 5'9", 117lbs., O-Blood, Athletic Build, Double jointed (That's a perk right???), Vision 10/10,

Working Full-time, and attending college part time I am studying to become an engineer. However I have an easily adjustable schedule.
Currently reside in Rochester MI.

All I want to do is help some families get started with the greatest adventure of their lives. Also want to be immortal, and I have decided the Genghis Khan method to be the best for me. (That is to have so many children that my bloodline will never die out.)

If interested please message me, pictures available upon request.

by Kaylamae » 23 Oct 2016

Hello my name is Kayla! My partner and myself are looking to start our family in the next 3 months. We're in the Augusta Ga and wondering if you ship for AI or do you prefer meeting?

by Countryl » 23 Oct 2016

Interested message me.

by Ellabella » 25 Oct 2016

Interested. I'm located in Rochester Hills MI. Are you only looking for NI?

by Meggie29 » 26 Oct 2016

Hello,
I have a 3 year old son. I have so much love to give and would like to have another child while my son is still young. Children are amazing! Please help me make my family complete!

by splenda1 » 27 Oct 2016

Hello,

My wife and I have been searching for a male to help us for a while now and was hoping you would be interested in helping us. That's if you are willing to ship AI due to the fact we live in Houston, Tx. If so email us directly ***@gmail.com

by Kjenkins » 31 Oct 2016

Please could you message me.

by katiesba » 02 Nov 2016

Hi we are very interested could you please message me

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW