Great Father, Husband in the making

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by wonderbo      .      26 Jul 2017

Great credentials- Healthy, family oriented, good moral values, intelligent, successful writer and teacher in West Coast of Florida. Wonderful place to raise a family part of the time. Washington, D.C. is another.

Thanks, Bill

7 Replies

wonderbo on 26 Jul 2017

Great credentials- Healthy, family oriented, good moral values, intelligent, successful writer and teacher in West Coast of Florida. Wonderful place to raise a family part of the time. Washington, D.C. is another.

Thanks, Bill

MEGANDEL on 27 Jul 2017

Hello Bill,

Your story interested me. I am looking for someone or either a sperm donor. I would have to have IVF because I have had my tubes tied and burned after a terrible marriage that was abusive. I am 34 years old. I just feel like I am supposed to have one more child would like to have a son. I have three daughters but they do not live with me. I was stationed in Quantico Virginia at one time. If you would like to talk more to me please reply. Megan

Hi what ethnicity are you?

Hey would you be able to help us out. Having trouble conceiving, we are in pennsylvania. Please message us.

Tura2007 on 09 Aug 2017

Im in miami 5'3 blonde 42 looking for a guy who wants to coparent with me. Im a flight attendant and have acess to travel. College educated and own my own home in Sunny isles beach. Im looking for a responsible guy with a real career and job to help me raise children ? can you help ?

Tinka608 on 17 May 2018

I am a 35 light brown/dirty blonde blue eyed female who would love to find a man who wants the American dream of a loving household with kids. I have fostered over 60 kids doing large sibling groups of 5-8 kids. I have a lot to offer and have plenty of experience at being a "mom". Now I want kids of my own in which they have a loving and active hands-on father. I love in the Tampa area.

***@gmail.com

Kellynic on 19 May 2018

Hello I am located very close to DC and would like to speak more.

Keikies6 on 14 Sep 2020

I'm in the poconos pa. I'm interested in helping you out. Message me back if you are still interested

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW