Great Father, Husband in the making

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by wonderbo » 26 Jul 2017

Great credentials- Healthy, family oriented, good moral values, intelligent, successful writer and teacher in West Coast of Florida. Wonderful place to raise a family part of the time. Washington, D.C. is another.

Thanks, Bill

by MEGANDEL » 27 Jul 2017

Hello Bill,

Your story interested me. I am looking for someone or either a sperm donor. I would have to have IVF because I have had my tubes tied and burned after a terrible marriage that was abusive. I am 34 years old. I just feel like I am supposed to have one more child would like to have a son. I have three daughters but they do not live with me. I was stationed in Quantico Virginia at one time. If you would like to talk more to me please reply. Megan

by crh723 » 28 Jul 2017

Hi what ethnicity are you?

by DHuf84 » 28 Jul 2017

Hey would you be able to help us out. Having trouble conceiving, we are in pennsylvania. Please message us.

by Tura2007 » 09 Aug 2017

Im in miami 5'3 blonde 42 looking for a guy who wants to coparent with me. Im a flight attendant and have acess to travel. College educated and own my own home in Sunny isles beach. Im looking for a responsible guy with a real career and job to help me raise children ? can you help ?

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW