Good-looking gay male seeks co-parenting situation

There are very different types of people looking to find a co-parent match in this forum, some looking for high commitment and others looking for partial commitment. You will find homosexual & lesbians co-parenting prospects in the forum.

by DeeSam00      .      12 Apr 2020

I’m single, never married, financially stable black male, well-traveled, and well-educated. I love kids and would embrace an opportunity to co-Parent with an open-minded lady. I’d want to be very much involved in the child’s life. I’m in Florida but open to long-distance relationship or relocating depending on job opportunities in your home state.

I have a mellow personality and a good sense of humor. Let’s talk about this if you are in the least curious or interested in talking more

2 Replies

I’m single, never married, financially stable black male, well-traveled, and well-educated. I love kids and would embrace an opportunity to co-Parent with an open-minded lady. I’d want to be very much involved in the child’s life. I’m in Florida but open to long-distance relationship or relocating depending on job opportunities in your home state.

I have a mellow personality and a good sense of humor. Let’s talk about this if you are in the least curious or interested in talking more

We a lesbian couple looking for a co parenting relationship. We well experienced and looking to add our 9th child to our blended family.
    I have 4 birth children.

Hi there!! I am looking for a gay couple or man to co-parent with! I am located in MD and I see in your ad that you are okay with long distance or possibly relocating. I am not sure what you do but DC is very close with A LOT of job opportunities. If you are still looking, please message me to see if we are a match! Looking forward to chatting!

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW