Gay man ready to be a Dad in Los Angeles area

There are very different types of people looking to find a co-parent match in this forum, some looking for high commitment and others looking for partial commitment. You will find homosexual & lesbians co-parenting prospects in the forum.

by Chavo7      .      15 Dec 2015

I am a 41 year old gay guy and I am ready to have a child of my own. I don't care if you are a straight woman or lesbian, all I want is to be involved with raising this baby at least on a part time basis. I am educated, professional and very caring and I know I will be a great Dad.
    Ideally I will find a woman in the Los Angeles area who has similar interests.

3 Replies

I am a 41 year old gay guy and I am ready to have a child of my own. I don't care if you are a straight woman or lesbian, all I want is to be involved with raising this baby at least on a part time basis. I am educated, professional and very caring and I know I will be a great Dad.
    Ideally I will find a woman in the Los Angeles area who has similar interests.

Are you still looking?

30 something Gay/Lesbian Woman from England, UK.. Looking for sperm donor / Co-parenting. possibly a Gay Single person or Gay Couple that want to have a child. be interesting to find out more about you. I am Educated, Love Art, Photography. very Creative. I love California, Los Angeles.

Hi ~ are you still looking? I’m straight female I San Francisco looking for sperm donor or co parent , contact me if you are interested. Thank you.

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW