gay man lookin to Co parent in NJ

There are very different types of people looking to find a co-parent match in this forum, some looking for high commitment and others looking for partial commitment. You will find homosexual & lesbians co-parenting prospects in the forum.

by ronbrown » 19 Jun 2016

Hey u got this gay 29 year old black guy lookin for someone to Co parent with in NJ I have no kids never married single time is not waiting WANNA have a baby soon so if u don't mine hit me up

by Caliken » 10 Jan 2017

30 something Gay/Lesbian Woman from England, UK.. Looking for sperm donor / Co-parenting. possibly a Gay Single person or Gay Couple that want to have a child. be interesting to find out more about you. I am Educated, Love Art, Photography. very Creative. I love California, Los Angeles.

by Quadir12 » 19 Jan 2017

Heyyy check out my profile

by Anyanwu3 » 10 Mar 2017

I am a 34 year year old woman of Jamaican descent living in New York. I am same sex loving but single and would like to not just have a sperms donor but also someone interested in co-parenting without a romantic relationship as the foundation.

The foundation would be to bring an amazing being in to the world provided love by two people focused on our child's experience of growth and relationship to the world around them.

I am an Entrepreneur, Actress, Social Justice Educator, Doula and Herbalist.

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW