Gay Male in San Francisco seeking a co-parent

There are very different types of people looking to find a co-parent match in this forum, some looking for high commitment and others looking for partial commitment. You will find homosexual & lesbians co-parenting prospects in the forum.

by Solicu » 20 May 2020

Hello,

I am a single gay male living in San Francisco. Financially stable, healthy, active, well traveled, and sane. I have strong family support in the Bay Area. I have been thinking about starting a family for a while. I am on here to look for someone who is willing to co-parent a chid. I am open to female or male co-parent. I am also open to being a sperm donor for a lesbian couple. Feel free to send me a private message if you are interested. Thanks

by Naomi222 » 17 Jun 2020

Hello! My partner and I are looking for a sperm donor with the possibility of coparenting. We are located in Washington DC but next summer might be moving to LA. If you’re interested shoot me a message:)

by Hizzy » 25 Jul 2020

Hi, I live in San Francisco too. Will be happy to co-parent with you. Message me so we can discuss.

by lovishug » 20 Sep 2020

Can you consider someone from Africa? we are facing a huge challenge for LGBT Peopl

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW